Embed code for every image
If you have read our last post about ‘image embedding’, you’ll be glad to know that it is now up on The Creative Finder.
This means that bloggers and websites can now embed images from your portfolio. It works similarly to Youtube’s video embed.
You can see the example by clicking on the ‘Embed’ button below the image.
Take a look at the following key points too to help you understand the feature better.
- You can enable/disable permissions for sharing images anytime.
- You can protect your images with watermarks, simply by clicking a checkbox via the member interface.
- Bloggers can set different sizes for embedding (though we limit it to 550px in width to prevent commercial use).
- Below every image, credits with your name will be added automatically.
- All images will be linked back to your portfolio.
- There’s also a one-click sharing option to Tumblr blogs.
How does this feature benefit you?
- Bloggers now have more creative content to feature on their blogs.
- While unauthorized sharing of images is growing rampant, this channel provides a professional channel for image-sharing ethically, and with necessary accreditation of the creator.
- You get a lot more referral traffic back to your portfolios, meaning more exposure and opportunities.
Try it today. And if you have any feedback, feel free to share it with us.